Monday, August 16, 2010

Welcome...

Welcome to Inspired by Him Cakes.  We are located in Cleveland, TN. 


You may wonder why the company has it's name...well here is the explanation...while decorating cakes I always have my IPod with me to listen to Praise and Worship music.  That is my time of inspiration, and to reflect on the work that the Lord has done in the lives of myself and my family.  Therefore, I'm "Inspired by Him" when decorating.


Please feel free to contact us to make a cake for you or that someone special for a birthday, baby shower, wedding, school function, party, or just because.  We even have fundraising opportunities available.


You can contact us via the following:
Facebook-InspiredbyHim Cakes
Email-inspiredbyhimcakes@gmail.com
Phone-423.903.1306


Look forward to hearing from you soon..


Michele :)

No comments:

Post a Comment