Saturday, April 23, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was recently awarded the Stylish Blogger award  by Shopping2Scale.  Thank you for making my day!

If you are named a stylish blogger, there are four things you are asked to do.

1.  Thank and link back to Shopping2Scale the person/persons who awarded you this award.  THANK YOU Lisa from Shopping2Scale.

2.  Share 7 things about yourself.

I love baking, I like to go to amusement parks, I enjoy watching musicals with my children, I like to watch the show GLEE, My favorite foods are ribs and cake batter ice cream, I would like to go to Asia when I'm older, I have a wonderful husband. two children, and a crazy dog.

3.  Then award 15 blogs that you follow: Congratulations to the ones that I have chosen..


4.  Contact the bloggers and let them know about their reward!
**If you make someone's list twice then you are twice as stylish!! Now go and encourage a blogger!!


No comments:

Post a Comment